Holiday accommodation, equestrian and polo facilities
Asthall Farm is a fully working arable farm in Oxfordshire, surrounded in 500 acres of fields and wood. An idyllic setting and entirely self sufficient.
Asthall Farm is located just north of Lechlade, between Oxford and Cheltenham in a small village called Kencot close to RAF BRIZE NORTON. It is easy to get to and located not far from the A40 off the A361.
Asthall Farm provides equestrian facilities for visitors, or for local residents looking for the perfect place to keep their horses.
- One polo field.
- Stick and ball field (practise area for polo).
- 20 × 40 flood lit manège, training area for horses.
- Half / working livery practice.
- Wooden horse round pen.
- Monarch internal stabling.
- Claydon horse walker.
- Turn out stabling, horse to pasture.
- DIY livery.
- 10 miles of off-road riding fracks.
- Individual electric fenced paddocks.
- Close access to M4.
Please visit our friends at Grove Farm Equestrian Centre, Harwell, Near Didcot in Oxfordshire. They also run a livery yards here at Asthall Farm.
We are within 1 hour of:
- Cirencester Park Polo Club.
- Longdole Polo Club, nr Birdlip.
- Kirtlington Park Polo Club.
- Edgeworth Polo Club.
- Inglesham Polo Centre (Lynt Farm).
- Beaufort Polo Club, Tetbury.
- Rugby Polo Club.
- Dallas Burston Polo Club, Royal Leamington Spa.
- Offchurch Bury Polo Club, Royal Leamington Spa.
For more information please call Lynda on 07740 200 507 get in touch via our contact form.
Hay and straw for sale in Oxfordshire
We sell hay and straw either in manageable small bales or bigger bales. Deliveries can easily be arranged.
For hay and straw prices and enquiries call Nigel on 07702 200 979.